carnival pride any capers ? and other questions

melika091900

Just wondering if we will like the pride.. weve been on the conquest and enjoyed it .. weve also been on celebrity and NCL many times, but the iten and the price you cant beat.. we are looking to sail in february.

how is the food ?

kids programs ?

room service ?

entertainment ??

any info id appreciate.

thank you all in advance

Melissa

I enjoyed your review about Las Gatas! So let me try and return the favor. Look in my signature. There is a link to my Pride website. There are pics, reviews, etc. about the ship and the ports. I loved the Pride!!! I am sailing on the Spirit in Jan. '09 and my group decided to spend the day in Las Gatas after I shared your review and pics with them! Thanks! :)

We liked the Pride very much. If your kids are say, pre-teen and younger, the ship seemed to be really "geared" to families with kids that age (although my teen didn't think there was alot for her age group). Food was good, shows very entertaining, and my DD's favorite food on the whole cruise was the room service bagels. By the end of the week, she was ordering those about 4 times a day. The karaoke lounge is right in the middle of the ship, and was another highlight.

I enjoyed your review about Las Gatas! So let me try and return the favor. Look in my signature. There is a link to my Pride website. There are pics, reviews, etc. about the ship and the ports. I loved the Pride!!! I am sailing on the Spirit in Jan. '09 and my group decided to spend the day in Las Gatas after I shared your review and pics with them! Thanks! :)

thanks

I m going to check out the link in a lil while....

im glad to hear you liked it ..

melissa

I. There is a link to my Pride website. There are pics, reviews, etc. about the ship and the ports. I loved the Pride!!!

I have some pictures for your website if you are interested. Look for a couple emails from me. (My email address is my Cruise Critic screen name at aol.com. Watch for it, as sometimes it goes into peoples' spam folders....lol)

MszKitty

Archived