fritter

fritter

I need all the information I can get on air deviation. Does Oceania allow you an amount based on what it would cost them? Does this vary from airport to airport? If I change airports which amount do I get-the airport I signed up for or the new choice? Is this amount more than the air credit? May I sign up for air and cancel later if I find better prices? Do they always offer air credit or is it just in conjunction with the free air promotion?

Thanks for your help

Fritter-

Relaxe! Most of your concerns can be easily addressed.

First of all, if you choose a cruise that ends up in the same port as you depart from, you can probably find cheaper airfares on your own. If, however, you need to fly into one city and home from another, then you should use the cruise air.

Oceania allowes a base amount for air transportation which is determined by your gateway city (the list of gateways is on the websight) if you decide to deviate from the routing that they assign you, you are liable for any additional airfare plus an administrative charge.

You can only get an "air allowance" when the airfare is included in your cruise fare.....that's just common sense.

Hope this helped......

Jim

Archived