Anyone Been in a Suite Next to the Concierge Club?

bzv143

We've had suites very NEAR the concierge club but all the ships we've been on the club had an interior location so there were not any suites NEXT to it.

However, if you are worried about noise I don't think it will be a problem. I've always found the room to be virtually empty in the mornings and generally empties out in the evening after they shut down the FREE BOOZE, :D which is around 8:00.....I think!!

We've stayed in GS 1052 next to the Concierge Lounge on the Brilliance & Serenade. We're set for the same cabin on the Jewel for 14 nights beginning on September 10th. There is never any noise from the Concierge lounge. We like the convenient location for early morning coffee and afternoon snacks/drinks. It's also close to the Centrum elevators. Book it before someone else does. You won't regret it...

Happy Sailing

Seatravelers

We actually had booked the GS next to the CL on Radiance for our cruise next week. Booked that one specifically for its convenient location. I've also read that the potted plants in the CL block the view from the CL of the balcony.

However, when 1556 (center hump GS) opened up across the hall, I jumped at the opportunity to stay in what many say is the best GS in the fleet.

Whatever you choose, have a wonderful cruise.

Jim

2Ladies: WOW--I guess my luck is with me! I just called my TA to switch from our original starboard GS to the port GS #1052 right next to the Concierge Lounge, and someone else had just reserved it only hours ahead of me. I was very upset until I read your comment--THANKS!!! :)

I was able to get #1050 two doors down from the C-Lounge with a waitlist for #1052. I am going to call my TA asap and have the waitlist taken off . We are a romantic couple on our 30th anniversary for this cruise and we love balcony privacy....;).

Archived