Docked This Morning - Inspiration Review

ginacc

Except for the initial remarks, you posted a great review. We are planning to sail on the Inspiration next year and I love reading great reveiws about her!

On another note, I hope you've learned a valuable lesson about not judging people prior to actually interacting with them. :).

Guess the quality time with her family ended when the cruise did. I'm certain her great reveiw took a while to put thought into and write. Gotta figure hubby was watching the child while she was typing away at the airport. :confused:

Guess the quality time with her family ended when the cruise did. I'm certain her great reveiw took a while to put thought into and write. Gotta figure hubby was watching the child while she was typing away at the airport. :confused:

Are you seriously implying that I'm a bad mother because I typed a review while my husband played with OUR son for a half hour during our FOUR hour wait to get on the plane? What's wrong with you? :confused:

Is there something wrong with a dad watching his son? I suppose since I have the uterus, my husband should never be allowed to attend to his son.

You have nothing to add to this thread other than spiteful comments, as usual. You have issues.

Thanks to everyone else for reading. I'm posting pictures tonight (after my son goes to SLEEP, DONNA - just in case you think I'm a "bad mother" for doing that.) :rolleyes:

Are you seriously implying that I'm a bad mother because I typed a review while my husband played with OUR son for a half hour during our FOUR hour wait to get on the plane? What's wrong with you? :confused:

Is there something wrong with a dad watching his son? I suppose since I have the uterus, my husband should never be allowed to attend to his son.

You have nothing to add to this thread other than spiteful comments, as usual. You have issues.

Thanks to everyone else for reading. I'm posting pictures tonight (after my son goes to SLEEP, DONNA - just in case you think I'm a "bad mother" for doing that.) :rolleyes:

Oh, no...here we go again.:rolleyes:

Reading into what other posters write. :rolleyes: Im sorry I missed where Donna called Gina a 'bad mother'

Not a surprise. She obviously has a quick trigger finger when it comes to judging people.. Her review can attest to that!

Your right, I admit I atarted reading her review out of morbid curisoty ;)

It didnt take long for her to start judging people, starting with the first line where she refers to the CC posters as 'bullies' and then when she calls her fellow cruisers trailer park (fill in the blank)

I quit reading what she had written and just went on to the responses.

I went back and skimmed her post ...geeze she even puts down one of the ports of call, (and the people who like that port) calling it a 'nothing more than strip mall' and if you are from a small town and not the 'big city' (of Chicago :rolleyes: ) then you might be impressed.

BTW..I too have never payed more then 6 or 7 bucks (american) for a taxi in Cozumel.

Your right, I admit I atarted reading her review out of morbid curisoty ;)

It didnt take long for her to start judging people, starting with the first line where she refers to the CC posters as 'bullies' and then when she calls her fellow cruisers trailer park (fill in the blank)

I quit reading what she had written and just went on to the responses.

Exactly what I thought also, but I'll keep it at that... don't want to stir up another storm ;)

****One funny story. One day at lunch an Italian antipasto was on the menu. My husband and one of our tablemates ordered it. When it came, she freaked out. She thought that Antipasto would be "ravioli or something" then she complained that there was nothing "Italian" about it. Well, I'm Italian and I can tell you that cold calamari and portabello salad is as Italian as it gets. Italian food is not made up of just pasta, and Antipasto is NOT pasta. It was just comical to me.

That's funny. I was on the same ship back in April, and I remember when the antipasto was on the menu. I didn't order it, because I thought it was just a salad, but 2 or 3 of the women at the table did. Then when it came, I saw it was seafood and wished I'd ordered it. They all gave the plates a funny look and set them aside. I ended up taking one of the unwanted, untouched plates and enjoyed it.

Exactly what I thought also, but I'll keep it at that... don't want to stir up another storm ;)

So exactly what was the purpose of Donna's post, other than to judge my internet usage in conjuction to my son? Seriously? Tell me what ELSE she meant??? I'll mail you FIVE bucks if you can tell me what the purpose of her post was.

I'm so glad I have half you people blocked so I don't even have to see most of the useless comments. The only reason you're here is to "stir up a storm" and not to offer anything constructive to the people who visit these threads looking for information. Some of you CCB's clearly have too much time on your hands.

I'll keep my INFORMATIVE posts directed to those who actually come here for a purpose, instead of looking for a way to fight with people on the internet. The CCB's know who they are, but they're not going to intimidate me. Now go pick on somebody else.

That's funny. I was on the same ship back in April, and I remember when the antipasto was on the menu. I didn't order it, because I thought it was just a salad, but 2 or 3 of the women at the table did. Then when it came, I saw it was seafood and wished I'd ordered it. They all gave the plates a funny look and set them aside. I ended up taking one of the unwanted, untouched plates and enjoyed it.

That IS funny. This was one of those situations where I really wanted to interrupt her rant and explain to her that seafood is more Italian than pasta, especially in certain parts of Italy. But, of course I couldn't think of a way to explain it to her without it sounding condescending in my head, so I kept my mouth shut. I know that my blunt honesty can go either way with people. Some people appreciate it, some people (read parts of this thread) just don't want to hear it. But I really wish she understood that plate she refused was DELICIOUS.

oh well. Some people don't want to see anything more than a head of iceberg lettuce with some ranch dressing on it. ;)

So exactly what was the purpose of Donna's post, other than to judge my internet usage in conjuction to my son? Seriously? Tell me what ELSE she meant??? I'll mail you FIVE bucks if you can tell me what the purpose of her post was.

Not everyone judges other people. (for istance, not everyone would board a ship, look at the fellow cruisers and deem them 'campers and trailer park dwellers from the south')

I'm so glad I have half you people blocked so I don't even have to see most of the useless comments. The only reason you're here is to "stir up a storm" and not to offer anything constructive to the people who visit these threads looking for information. Some of you CCB's clearly have too much time on your hands.
You are the one who is missing out of the wealth of knowlage that cruise critic posters offer.

Cool - Another pretentious yankee I won't have to worry about camping next to here in the South.

Yep, yer right about that. But I'm not a Yankee. My whole family is from the south, and I grew up poor white trailer trash. My family looks like the cast of My Name Is Earl, so I think I have every right to speak of my own people. Coming up from poverty, I know a thing or two about mullets, campgrounds, trailor parks, and (PARTS) of the south. If you want to try and stretch my statement into some broad generalization, then go ahead. Anything people say on these boards gets argued with by the CCB's. If I hadn't brought up trailer folks, they'd be arguing about some other part of my review.

I like being called "pretentious" though. Makes me feel like I've arrived :D :D :D :D

(countdown to someone I've already blocked taking the JOKE out of context and posting thirty ignorant responses to it.)

I didn't read anywhere in her post that refers to your internet usage. You'd have to ask Her what she ment, not everyone else..

I'll keep my INFORMATIVE posts directed to those who actually come here for a purpose, instead of looking for a way to fight with people on the internet. The CCB's know who they are, but they're not going to intimidate me. Now go pick on somebody else.

I'm sorry but I'm not going to reply to that..

I'm sorry but I'm not going to reply to that..

Me either :D :rolleyes: :D

TinyBeLittle: are you on her 'blocked list' yet? (I was one of the first ones on it, Im a charter member, so to speak) We have a lot of fun there, you should join us, you'd fit right in :p ;)

Me either :D :rolleyes: :D

TinyBeLittle: are you on her 'blocked list' yet? (I was one of the first ones on it, Im a charter member, so to speak) We have a lot of fun there, you should join us, you'd fit right in :p ;)

I don't think so since she replied to a message of mine. She can add me as she sees fit :rolleyes:

Archived