Anyone stay in Cat 9A or 11 on Victory/Triumph

asica

Have stayed in cat 8x cabins on 3 previous Carnival ships( legend, pride and valor) - next cruise looks like a Feb 08 on Victory - looking to bump up to a 9A or 11 - can anyone who has actually stayed in one of these cabins on Victory or Triumph help with description/pics - Thanks

We stayed in a cat. 11 suite on the Triumph. It was fairly large with a nice sized couch and coffee table. There's a bar area with a fridge, too. Also, the bathroom has a garden tub (small jacuzzi). I liked having a make-up area with a large mirror. The balcony is longer. We had a lounger on ours. We opened our balcony divider to share with our family next door. They were in a cat. 11 suite, too.

Have stayed in cat 8x cabins on 3 previous Carnival ships( legend, pride and valor) - next cruise looks like a Feb 08 on Victory - looking to bump up to a 9A or 11 - can anyone who has actually stayed in one of these cabins on Victory or Triumph help with description/pics - Thanks

Have sailed in 8433 on the Victory. It has a wonderful wrap balcony. The cabin is an odd configuration but offered a lot of space for just the 2 of us. The 9a is a lot less than a Cat 11 but then you do not have the jetted tub in the Cat 9. However, if you enjoy the balcony space then try to grab a Cat 9 with the wrap balcony. They usually go quickly as others like them too. Sorry I do not have any scanned pics available but I am sure someone else will have some to post.

We stayed in a cat. 11 suite on the Triumph. It was fairly large with a nice sized couch and coffee table. There's a bar area with a fridge, too. Also, the bathroom has a garden tub (small jacuzzi). I liked having a make-up area with a large mirror. The balcony is longer. We had a lounger on ours. We opened our balcony divider to share with our family next door. They were in a cat. 11 suite, too.

Here's a few pictures of cat.11 on the triumph

1566325327_cat.11bedroom.jpg.cd75e5596eacc14a2d5063fc5f5d1d4a.jpg

1405870251_Cat.11Cabin7274.jpg.937afb547b47087372ea52a41c7ed9ba.jpg

sofa.jpg.24923fe41330a26d846dd7e246a5dc8f.jpg

193449704_cat.112nd.closetanddresser.jpg.704df6d7e6081825025fba5a08f0b09f.jpg

We had a Cat 11 on the Triumph, which was a beautiful cabin... We just had a 9A on the Liberty this past April, and if you want a really big balcony, that should be your choice!:) The cabin for the 9A is oddly shaped, but more than enough room for two.. The lower decks accomodate 3, but not Deck 8 on the Liberty!

Its really in what is more important.. REALLY big balcony, or a nicer cabin...:cool: I was happy with the 9A cabin, but the DW liked the jacuzzi tub in the Cat. 11, as well as the seperate makeup area..:p

Archived