RCCL beach escape and fiesta party cruise

jakenashleysmom

Has anyone been on this excursion with RCCL? We will be in Cozumel Sept 08, 10 girls in our EARLY 40's, and have questions about this excursion. I have been to Cozumel several times without these friends, and love to hit Panchos and then Paradise Beach, or vise/versa. The girls are not sold on my plan, and having done it this way several times, I am going with the majority! They want to do the party boat, but my question is what time does it generally leave/return. Will we have time for lunch at Panchos before or after (preferably before!), and will we have time at Sr. Frogs after? Maybe time for shopping? The ship is in Coz from 10am to 7pm.

thanks for all your CC knowledge!

ARG!!!!!!!!!!! Anyone been on this tour? I know, its probably been asked before. Actually it has been asked before, but after looking at 10 pages of info, still no answer to my questions. HELP! Ok we have about 12 months to figure it out, don't help, I don't care.:mad:

Anyone else feel sorry for Jake and Ashley?

That wasn't very nice.

no, but it was funny. :rolleyes:

Since you are the one asking for help, it would be to your benefit to patient waiting for a reply and not be impolite when no one does within 3 hours of your original post.

I don't think you will have any time before the booze excursion leaves to do anything. The group will leave from the ship. You will probably have some time for more booze after the excursion if you are still in the mood.

First of all, all I meant by "fine don't help me" was a little humorous prodding, which actually DID get some attention, although not quite what I had in mind. Second of all, 8am to 11pm isn't 3 hours of waiting. I have always gotten really quick, helpful responses on this website in the past, and was just trying to hasten the process.

I do realize that sometimes e-mails can send out the wrong vibe, they don't often have the same tone as one actually means, and for that I apologize.

Second of all, 8am to 11pm isn't 3 hours of waiting.

You are correct. I totally missed the AM/PM difference and for that I apologize.

If you hadn't used the :mad: it might have made a difference.

I hope my actual answer helped some.

Yes your response is just what I was looking for, thanks again.

I guess the computer screen doesn't recognize the difference between an angry emoticon and a sarcastic angry emoticon:) (true smiley emoticon)

I have had a problem with the emoticons too. They cannot do the sarcastic wink, only the smiley wink, and you don't see the result until it's too late.

You don't want to feel rushed during your vacation. Try not to plan too much if you booked an excursion. Allow at least 1 hour before and after your excursion. The party boat usually leaves in the morning and have some beach time and lots of drinking on the way back. Might have some shopping time if you are lucky.:)

Archived