SOLO on Carnivals VALOR 12/2/07 ( 7 )

ACLUMAN

Got a Good Deal. Its $472, total, for an inside 1A on Riviera Beck, booked thru Carnival. The Cabin has 2 portholes and is very near the front of the ship. This may be a Military Rate as it was advertised that way but on different Sites I noticed I could get the same deal as non-military. Also got a $100 credit as I am a Carnival Shareholder. Got the same deal ( actually $50 less ) on the TRIUMPH last year about the same time.

Anyone coming ? Give a holla and pass the drinks

Anchors Away

I'm probably right above you then as I have a 1a w/portholes on Main.

Great price on this cruise - thats about what I'm paying - but I had to switch my booking to an agency last month to get it- at the time Carnival couldn't/wouldn't offer it direct.

There is a roll call on the board but I haven't seen much activity.....of course, its still 88 days until we cruise (Carnivals website loves to keep reminding me of that).

Nice to meet you.

Em

Hi Em :

Is that like " Em & Em " ...... Just kidding !!!!! Made me think I might be on a " HIP HOP " Theme Cruise . God , save us all !!!

Do you travel SOLO a lot ? I do about half the time and other times with friends. Advantages to both. Interested in checking out the VALOR. Its the newest Carnival Ship I have been on. I heard the Sports Bar has a NY Yankee theme to it, but am willing to overlook that, esp after a few drinks. Lets hope there are no hurricanes in the Eastern Carib to mess up the ports of call.

Less than 3 months. Yes !!!!

AcluMan

LOL - at the Em in Em....it just happens to be my initials.

But I am definitely a blonde - because I got my ship confused - same date, same price, but when I saw your response - I realized that I'm on the other Carnival "V" - the Victory......so I'll be heading west while you are heading east.

However, in your honor I'll stop trying to wish all the hurricanes towards St Thomas ;)

And yes, I generally cruise alone - my friends don't have the money or vacation time available to travel as much as I do....poor things.

Em

Archived