What is saints and sinners?

rookie1920

Sounds like fun......

I'm not losing my mind am I? I could have sworn I saw Chris mention Hawaii for 2009??? Maybe I dreamt that?? Hope not, cause I know the S&Sers get great rates so I am keeping my eyes open for info, should it turn out I didn't actually dream that one up, LOL!

I'm not losing my mind am I? I could have sworn I saw Chris mention Hawaii for 2009??? Maybe I dreamt that?? Hope not, cause I know the S&Sers get great rates so I am keeping my eyes open for info, should it turn out I didn't actually dream that one up, LOL!

I don't think you're losing your mind. I think she did.

Drinking. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Methinks that's a pretty accurate description!

:eek: What......Hawaii 09?

You mean i'm gonna be taking the Spender South America cruise and maybe Hawaii too? plus the little ones i take, WOW 09 may turn out to be a great year:)

Can I have your job, please?

Nope, you didn't dream it, she did mention it several times!

I don't think you're losing your mind. I think she did.

Oh thank God, I mean, I haven't had my coffee yet this AM, but I was fairly sure I saw that in one of the threads, LOL! Thanks for letting me know that Alzheimers hasn't set in yet...:eek:

If you're a closet nudist.....how do you get tan lines ????:p

You edited...what did we miss ????????

I don't have tan lines, I'm kind of pastey white all over. It is hard to get tan lines in a closet.

You didn't miss anything. I was trying to put in a smiley and it came out as a bunch of code. I need to talk to Allen about getting some computer lessons.

I don't have tan lines, I'm kind of pastey white all over. It is hard to get tan lines in a closet.

You didn't miss anything. I was trying to put in a smiley and it came out as a bunch of code. I need to talk to Allen about getting some computer lessons.

Well....after Allen helps you have him help me.......:eek: LOL

I guess I should weigh in (sorry, I was away for the weekend at the National swingers and Nudist festival) <----- anyone that knows any of us knows I was just kidding!!!!!! LOL!

Brenda let you guys know what the group is about. For crying out loud, it's a Cruise Critic group cruise and has been for years, CC wouldn't allow us to have a lewd cruise group. Brenda stated exactly how the group was started. It's a FUN group of people that love to cruise. We have kids, up to 85 year old people. It's just a name. But I'll say, if you love to cruise and have fun, you would love the group. ANYONE is welcome to book a CC group cruise... we are just lucky enough to have had A LOT of people cruise with us and consequently many more want to book... we just have fun, PERIOD! We are just fun people... YES, some of the people in the group like to drink (:eek:) but I can attest to the fact that I know of no "swingers or nudist" in the group, but what anyone chooses to do in their free time is up to them... none of our group activities neither include or promote any activity such as this. It's simply the NAME of a group, and we tend to have more activity on our roll calls because our members like to chat and have a good time. Many people just book the group for the pricing and amenities, and that is fine, but we promote a healthy environment to get to know other CC members... That is it, so try as people might, there is nothing within our group that should stop you from booking with us :D

I guess I should weigh in (sorry, I was away for the weekend at the National swingers and Nudist festival) <----- anyone that knows any of us knows I was just kidding!!!!!! LOL!

Brenda let you guys know what the group is about. For crying out loud, it's a Cruise Critic group cruise and has been for years, CC wouldn't allow us to have a lewd cruise group. Brenda stated exactly how the group was started. It's a FUN group of people that love to cruise. We have kids, up to 85 year old people. It's just a name. But I'll say, if you love to cruise and have fun, you would love the group. ANYONE is welcome to book a CC group cruise... we are just lucky enough to have had A LOT of people cruise with us and consequently many more want to book... we just have fun, PERIOD! We are just fun people... YES, some of the people in the group like to drink (:eek:) but I can attest to the fact that I know of no "swingers or nudist" in the group, but what anyone chooses to do in their free time is up to them... none of our group activities neither include or promote any activity such as this. It's simply the NAME of a group, and we tend to have more activity on our roll calls because our members like to chat and have a good time. Many people just book the group for the pricing and amenities, and that is fine, but we promote a healthy environment to get to know other CC members... That is it, so try as people might, there is nothing within our group that should stop you from booking with us :D

............................now ya tell me. Dang it. ;) :p :D

We are just fun people...
I AM NOT FUN!!! Quit calling me that. :p

I always thought Saints and Sinners was a group of nude, tattoed bingo players. Who read the Bible in between rounds. :confused: :D
Nude, tattooed bible-reading bingo players with body piercings. :D

I had an uncle who used to occassionally work as a comic on cruise lines 20 years ago. He had bit parts in movies and did mostly comedy. When he retired, he was a member of a group called "Saints and Sinners". This was a group of retired comedians who went around acts of charity. For example, a bunch of them would go over to the childrens section of a hospital and do their best to make even the sickest child have a laugh.

Nice organization, dunno if they are still around, but the post title brought back that memory!

I had an uncle who used to occassionally work as a comic on cruise lines 20 years ago. He had bit parts in movies and did mostly comedy. When he retired, he was a member of a group called "Saints and Sinners". This was a group of retired comedians who went around acts of charity. For example, a bunch of them would go over to the childrens section of a hospital and do their best to make even the sickest child have a laugh.

Nice organization, dunno if they are still around, but the post title brought back that memory!

This IS a similar group... while we are not a part of that group, many of us have been a part of giving to various social organizations simply because of friendships. We have members that have personally had cancer, diabetes, etc and we have given to various foundations.... I can say that after Katrina, our group gave a great deal of money. We are good people, that like to cruise... PERIOD! :)

This IS a similar group... while we are not a part of that group, many of us have been a part of giving to various social organizations simply because of friendships. We have members that have personally had cancer, diabetes, etc and we have given to various foundations.... I can say that after Katrina, our group gave a great deal of money. We are good people, that like to cruise... PERIOD! :)

Can I get an "AMEN" brothers and sisters ??? :cool:

Archived