New Mattress Brand

marktime

Does anyone know what brand the new mattresses are that RCI installed on all ships early this year? They are heavenly!

I have tried and tried to get that answer myself. The only thing I can find is that they are new framed designed to prevent sagging, and they are 9 inch thick spring mattresses with 220 thread count sheets. I even googled the question and got close to the answer, but no cigar! We are going to buy a new mattress this weekend, and we really want one comparable to RCI's!

We find them so comfy when cruising, it's hard to get out of bed in the morning;)

Good luck, and if you find the answer let us know :D

Does anyone know what brand the new mattresses are that RCI installed on all ships early this year? They are heavenly!

Here is another clue, but no one seems to be able to find out the brand.

- New bed frames designed to prevent sagging;

- Nine-inch-thick spring mattresses with separate two-inch-thick micro-fiber pillow tops;

Aside from the mattress itself, I just find that I sleep so much better on a cruise. For one, by the end of the night, I'm exhausted and my tummy is so full all I want to do is sleep like a baby. Add to that, the motion of the ocean and I'm good for the night. So for me, it isn't just about the mattress when I'm on a cruise. Once I get home in my own VERY comfy bed, I never seem to sleep quite as soundly and quickly as I do on a ship.

Just a thought I would share in case someone runs out and tried to replicate the heavenly mattress they slept on during a cruise....then finds out they don't sleep as soundly in their own home without the waves and very busy day to lull you to sleep. :eek:

I have tried and tried to get that answer myself. The only thing I can find is that they are new framed designed to prevent sagging, and they are 9 inch thick spring mattresses with 220 thread count sheets. I even googled the question and got close to the answer, but no cigar! We are going to buy a new mattress this weekend, and we really want one comparable to RCI's!

We find them so comfy when cruising, it's hard to get out of bed in the morning;)

Good luck, and if you find the answer let us know :D

Aside from the mattress itself, I just find that I sleep so much better on a cruise. For one, by the end of the night, I'm exhausted and my tummy is so full all I want to do is sleep like a baby. Add to that, the motion of the ocean and I'm good for the night. So for me, it isn't just about the mattress when I'm on a cruise. Once I get home in my own VERY comfy bed, I never seem to sleep quite as soundly and quickly as I do on a ship.

Just a thought I would share in case someone runs out and tried to replicate the heavenly mattress they slept on during a cruise....then finds out they don't sleep as soundly in their own home without the waves and very busy day to lull you to sleep. :eek:

We just want to get as close as possible to the "real thing":)and believe you me, I am one busy person, but not the "good busy" you are when you are cruising huh?:D

Seeing as how we have not had a new mattress in about 10 years or so, it will be FUN trying them out :o (was that a TMI? I think so!! LOL)

There are far better mattresses out there than the ones on RCI. There is really nothing special about them except that they have a foam mattress pad in a case on top which makes them more of a pillow top without being a real pillow top. You can do much better than those. Shop around.

There are far better mattresses out there than the ones on RCI. There is really nothing special about them except that they have a foam mattress pad in a case on top which makes them more of a pillow top without being a real pillow top. You can do much better than those. Shop around.

oh Fitzy, don't burst my bubble!!! :D

How's the new BBQ? Hoping you are still condsidering Monarch in January!!

luv ya guy's!

J

Archived