Carnival Miracle

korinnab

any past sailers of the Miracle that can tell me about your cruise ? thinking about the April sailing out of NY to Bermuda .

We sailed on the Miracle this June and had a fabulous time. We didn't do the Bermuda run, we did the E. Caribbean run. The ship is lovely with a fantastic crew that provides excellent service. I would sail the Miracle again in a minute. :D

Here is my review, if you would like to read it.

http://www.cruisecritic.com/memberreviews/memberreview.cfm?EntryID=29630

we sailed Aug 15-23 AND HAD THE TIME OF OUR LIVES. IT WAS A GREAT SHIP WITH GREAT FOOD AND ENTERTAINMENT AND A GREAT STAFF, I WOULD DO IT AGAIN TOMMOROW IF I COULD. I AM GOING ON THE CRUISE TO NOWHERE ON HER OCT. 18TH BUT IT WILL JUST BE A TEASE FOR ME. CANT HELP YOU WITH BERMUDA, WE WENT TO E. CARRIBEAN, BUT HAD TO BE DIVERTED TO 3 DIFFERENT OPORTS BECAUSE OF HURRICANE DEAN. BOOK IT, YOULL LOVE IT.

LESLEY

Miracle was my first cruise ever, so I'm a bit partial to that ship :) I went on Miracle back in 2004 out of NY to the Bahamas.

I think the ship layout was great, our cruise director was the awesomest, though I doubt he's still with that ship after two years :) The decor of the dining room was a bit much. I had a balcony stateroom that was more than enough room for two people. Overall I enjoyed everything about that ship. It set my expectations really high for all future cruises I took after that.

Archived