how many ships can be docked at once ?

melika091900

:confused: Just wondering,,, how many ships does each dock in mexico hold ?

like in puerto vallarta ? and mazatlan ??

im wondering since theres a cruise we want to book, and on the same days according to cruisecal theres 2 other ships there,,

but according to the RCCL website we are docked, can 3 ships dock at the same time ??? i know ive seen 2,,

im making my descision on this since i dont want to tender in EVERY port since my mom will be in a wheelchair,

thanks for any info..

melissa

im wondering since theres a cruise we want to book, and on the same days according to cruisecal theres 2 other ships there,,

but according to the RCCL website we are docked, can 3 ships dock at the same time ??? i know ive seen 2,,

im making my descision on this since i dont want to tender in EVERY port since my mom will be in a wheelchair,

thanks for any info..

melissa

We were on the Pride in February and were told that it gets priority in PV and Mazatlan since it does the same itinerary year-round and other ships/cruise lines are seasonal in Mexico.

thanks for any info..

melissa

Right now the docks in Mazatlan can hold 3 cruise ships at one time. When the dock is finished on Stone Island (about 2 years) it will be 4.

Hope this helps David

Right now the docks in Mazatlan can hold 3 cruise ships at one time. When the dock is finished on Stone Island (about 2 years) it will be 4.

Hope this helps David

wow thats good to know...

thank you all for responding

Melissa

Archived