QM2 what was wrong ?

rvcastle

SnorklinBarb,

I just LOVED reading your mini review.... I could just picture your folks dancing in the Queens Room at the black and white ball, having the times of thier lives!!

I don't know, our 4 day Memorial Cruise also had service issues, Kings Court nightmares...Blah,blah,blah (even though our room steward was just perfect!) But as one who loves to ballroom dance, the Queens Room is the best dancing time at sea we have ever experienced. I do beleive I limped off the ship due to the blisters on my toes from non stop wonderful dancing.....

I guess on these short cruises you take the good with the bad, get over the bad, take away great memories of the good.

For me, never again will I go on a short QM2 cruise, live and learn, but certainly I am up to trying a 7 day.

Well, as one of the folks at Rich's table I have to say that the Yankee fan is right! A very balanced review, and he hasn't even mentioned how he feels about hearing Bulgarians singing Fats Domino...

David

Actually, the Bulgarian sang Otis Redding, and I liked him better than the lead singer, but I thought the rest of the band was good.

Actually, the Bulgarian sang Otis Redding, and I liked him better than the lead singer, but I thought the rest of the band was good.

You are right..sorry David...They can keep the lead singer..Johnny Sunshine ...:D How about the Temptations...??? WOW

We missed the Q32 nightclub, or whatever it's called. Did anyone go there dancing to the Caribbean band? Any good?

On the last night we heard them playing in the Queen's Room (regular orchestra was early part of the evening) and the "Bad Bad Leroy Brown" sounded pretty good. If we go back, thought that's where we might hang out now that my father knows his own way to the main orchestra.:cool:

Archived