Name Change-Quick Question

HypnotikHunni3

We have a group cruise booked for next Feb. and Carnival is not allowing us any name changes at all right now. We had a couple cancel and had another couple wanting to go. The cruise is almost sold out so that may have something to do with it.:confused:

We have a group cruise booked for next Feb. and Carnival is not allowing us any name changes at all right now. We had a couple cancel and had another couple wanting to go. The cruise is almost sold out so that may have something to do with it.:confused:

It is very common for Carnival not to allow name changes on Group cruises.

I have put deposits on 3 cabins for Jan 2008, but am unsure which family members will be going or in which Cat cabins.My TA was told by Carnival last week, I could make name changes, cabin changes, or cabin cancellations etc, up until final booking without penalty and maintain the rate @ the time of deposit. (watch out though, if you book through a TA they MAY charge a fee)

I have put deposits on 3 cabins for Jan 2008, but am unsure which family members will be going or in which Cat cabins.My TA was told by Carnival last week, I could make name changes, cabin changes, or cabin cancellations etc, up until final booking without penalty and maintain the rate @ the time of deposit. (watch out though, if you book through a TA they MAY charge a fee)

Correct, you can change around cabins, passengers or anything you want up until final payment, after it is a $50 name change fee.

We are traveling on the Miracle on 9/16 and we had a last minute drop out and had to change names last week, 16 days before the group cruise. I called Carnival and for a $ 50.00 fee to change the name, it took all of 10 minutes! Print e tickets and you are all set!

Terry

Archived