romance package

txn_crzn

is the romance package available for all NCL cruises? we'll be on Pride of Aloha and are interested in booking it since i've read on CC how much everyone enjoyed it. i haven't seen it specifically mentioned about PoAL though so i just wanted to make sure before i book it.

leaving this sunday...can't wait!!!

I wasn't sure myself how to book this since I wanted to surprise DH with it since this cruise is for our 40th Wedding Anniv.

Go to the "contact us "section of the NCL website and there is something posted that says romance pkg. call that number. As far as I can see,you have to call, you can't book it on line. Maybe others have another way of doing it, but that is how I did it. I got the 79 package and know that they charge your cc right away, so if this is a surprise and you don't want your significant other to know you bought it, make sure he/she doesn't have access to the cc bill before you leave if they check out the cc on line like I do. I would have noticed the charge right away if DH would've booked it. Hope this helps.

There is a form you print out from their website and fax it to them. Your credit card is billed immediately so you have confirmation that it was ordered. We had a letter on our room door with instructions and what it included.

http://www.ncl.com/nclweb/home.html

then click on "more"

then click on "bon voyage gifts"

That page explains all the options. On the right is a pdf form to print & fill out. Really easy. It should be available on all the NCL ships. Enjoy

Archived