Bathroom samples

rookie1920

Hello all,

I am wondering what samples they give on carnival (legend). I am wondering if i need to bring body wash, shampoo, conditioner, toothpaste, etc.

-thanks.

They have body wash and shampoo in dispensers in the shower. The samples that they give can vary. We received razors, toothpaste, suntan lotion, body lotion, books. but it is also sample size (one usage) except for the razors...those were full size.

You might want to bring your own toothpaste. I also brought my own shampoo.

just off the Ecstasy and we had samples of Crest's new natural's line toothpastes, there was plenty for the week, plus two full size razors (man's & woman's) and an Olay facial lotion

shampoo & body wash in the shower plus a really nice bar soap as well

last cruise on the Destiny in July we got all samples ,like the ones you get in the mail. The toothepaste was very appreciated because the only thing we forgot to bring was toothepaste. I guess you get what they have on hand that cruise , other cruises we got trial size goodies.

On various cruises, I've gotten everything from Rolaids to razors, toothbrush, toothpaste, deodorant, Skittles, hand lotion, skin care cream, mini soap, small hair spray, comb, peppermints, lingerie wash liquid, and more than I can't remember.

The two shower dispensers have a body wash in one and a shampoo/conditioner combo in the other... Dove or Lever2000 the last coupla cruises.

Archived