Radiance Cabin 9576 or 9094

KAWS

I did a search first to see if there were any pictures of this cabin, specifically the balcony. I found quite a few posts of people that were going to have that cabin and a few from people that had been in it but no pictures.

Does anyone have any pictures of this cabin? If not this, then the other side of the ship cabin 9094 so that I can see? I've only sailed in full aft cabins before but there weren't any left for my sailing so we snagged these two cabins instead.

Thanks in advance.

We were in 9576 on Brilliance, identical sister to Radiance. And, sorry, we have no pictures worth showing. It's the first hump balcony starboard side. The balcony is larger than the others, however not as big as an aft, but I'm sure you know all this. It is very conveniently located to the stairs and elevators, but tucked away in its own little area with other humps. The nearest public room is the library. Very quiet. You will love it. We are planning a cruise on another sister to Radiance, Serenade, and will try to get 9576 again.

Rick and Deirdra

• 2 weeks later...

Pumbaamd, I have a question for you on this cabin also. We are booked for this cabin, but 2 decks down on 7. Did the balcony have a lounge chair on it? Also, our friends have a chance to switch cabins to 9578, so was wondering if you had a chance to see that balcony that was next door to yours and your thoughts on it. Thanks so much! Like the OP, I've done tons of seaches on here and other sites and can't find any pictures. If I find one, I'll post it on here.

Pumbaamd, I have a question for you on this cabin also. We are booked for this cabin, but 2 decks down on 7. Did the balcony have a lounge chair on it? Also, our friends have a chance to switch cabins to 9578, so was wondering if you had a chance to see that balcony that was next door to yours and your thoughts on it. Thanks so much! Like the OP, I've done tons of seaches on here and other sites and can't find any pictures. If I find one, I'll post it on here.

We had 8586 right below 9578 and the balconies are the same size. We had two regular chairs and a small table no lounge chair. We did have the steward bring two more chairs as our kids were sailing with us and there was plenty of room. 8586 was an E category. Here are some pictures of the balcony. I couldn't get an angle to get a good picture of the whole thing at once so there are several of them

http://good-times.webshots.com/photo/2444809460086811290oPahaN

We had a table, two chairs, and one lounge chair on our balcony. Can't imagine 9578 had a lounge chair, but can't be 100% sure. On the deck diagram, it look's a little too small for one. Don't remember peeking over there. One minor negative to 9576 is that when you are standing near the railing and look forward, you sea all the balconies next to you and anyone on them. Meaning, all those people can sea you. It wasn't a bother to us, but you might want to know about it. If we thought anyone was being a bit nosy, we'd just wave and give them a big "HI!".

Rick and Deirdra (18 Days Until Empress!)

Archived