Wakulla Suites in Cocoa Beach

cruiser4fun1960

we are staying precruise in cocoa beach in oct. My cousin and her husband will be joining us and i was wondering if anyone has ever stayed at the wakulla suites they have 2 bedrooms suites.can anyone tell me about this motel. Thanks

I just wrote about the Wakulla in another post - as I was saying - it is a mom and pop owned place and Michael the owner has put a lot of hard work and time into really fixing it up - I myself like the place, but have never stayed there - its close to almost everything you need - good place for breakfast which is IHOP and Libby is also a mom and pop owned place - like anything - nothing is perfect but I would stay at the Wakulla.

Always

Shirley

• 1 month later...
we are staying precruise in cocoa beach in oct. My cousin and her husband will be joining us and i was wondering if anyone has ever stayed at the wakulla suites they have 2 bedrooms suites.can anyone tell me about this motel. Thanks

We stayed there a few years back, and upon driving up to the place.. we said to our selves ohh oh.. The road front is blah..You know when you pull up to a place and you want to say. ohh looks nice.. but it did us just fine... it was a clean but older place, it does have a good location you can walk to the beach right out back. If you looking for an embassy suites type place, then this is not your place, BUT if your looking for clean place and good beach location then you will be happy. Deb

Archived