What do you wish you had left at home?

flagger

I wish I'd left backpacks I'd brought for the kids to carry at home - I ended up having to lug them all through the airports myself anyway!! I also wish I'd left my huge SLR camera at home and just brought our smaller, more compact digital camera - I hate having to lug it everywhere!

If my kids bring it, they carry it.. Or it gets left (OK we have never left anything behind but I have threatened to).. I am such a tyrant about it!!! Of course I also threatened to leave them at a garage sale once when they would not get in the car... we actually started to back out. Now they get in the car... I am going to cause them years of therapy!!! (which seems fair to me as a return for the gray hairs I now sport).

I would have to agree on the shoes (of course when you're a "shoe addict" like I am, it's soooooo hard). Took wayyyy tooo many pairs.

On my 3 previous cruises, I took at least 2 cameras, not this time!!! I bought a Sony T1 digital camera (it's the size of a credit card). It has all I need (takes great pictures of my grandkids) and I just found an underwater housing for it so I don't need to take an extra under-water camera. Last time I had to lug my big cameras through the airport.

GO GREEN! GO WHITE!

Archived