Super Yacht San San Excursion

greysrule

We did this in December and enjoyed it. Here is a link to a discussion regarding this excursion:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=610034

You will see that, within that thread, I posted a link to another SanSan discussion.

Thanks so much for responding! Didn't think I would ever hear from anyone.:rolleyes: I'm still excited about this excursion. Is the Jamaican coffee as good as they say that they serve on the way to the Falls?

You said it is about an hour walk up the Falls. My husband has somewhat of a bad back (work injury) and I'm just concerned with slipping on the rocks (yes, we'll have water shoes). Should I be worried?

Thanks so much for responding! Didn't think I would ever hear from anyone.:rolleyes: I'm still excited about this excursion. Is the Jamaican coffee as good as they say that they serve on the way to the Falls?

You said it is about an hour walk up the Falls. My husband has somewhat of a bad back (work injury) and I'm just concerned with slipping on the rocks (yes, we'll have water shoes). Should I be worried?

They served the coffee in the morning. DH and I are not coffee drinkers, but my parents were with us and they had some and enjoyed it.

The falls are tricky in spots. There are different opportunities to leave the falls and climb up the steps instead. If your husband has trouble, he can ask the guide to show him the nearest place to climb out.

They served the coffee in the morning. DH and I are not coffee drinkers, but my parents were with us and they had some and enjoyed it.

The falls are tricky in spots. There are different opportunities to leave the falls and climb up the steps instead. If your husband has trouble, he can ask the guide to show him the nearest place to climb out.

Thanks, again! I'll tell my husband he has that option. Can't wait - less than 2 weeks now!

Archived