Really Nervous!! Please Help!!

cthompson

My husband and I have booked our first cruise on carnival Legend leaving 9-23-07, We booked a balcony guarantee and just found out we are going to be in room 8262 which is on the Panorama deck but the room is in the very rear of the ship. How bad is this? I very nervous about getting sea sick :confused:

I totally agree with airhead22. We have been on 4 cruises and the only place I ever feel the movement is in the front of the ship. Mainly in the theater.

My husband and I are also on The Legend (Western Caribbean )Leaving from Tampa on Sept. 23 2007 and are in 8240 inside cabin in the back like you. From my experience you should be ok. Alot worrie about sea sickness, just bring some bonine or take one every morning just for precausion. The pills are only 3 bucks for a box of 8. I am more worried about where we will end up with the hurricanes LOL. See ya then

Thats great!!! Im excited to "know" somebody else that will be sailing =) How many times have you cruised?

that's a real bad location fool

no wonder they gave you that cabin, they know oyu are a newbie, get on the damn phone FOOL and start kicking some aasseess............Asia

Fool? Because I have never cruised before doesnt make me a fool by any means... Where do you get off?

My Husband used to use the patches for sea sickness but now uses the wristbands that he bought on board for $10.00. They are reusable and work by accupressure instead of drugs. Several other people mention Ginger pills from the health food stores and the perfect cure!

Thats great!!! Im excited to "know" somebody else that will be sailing =) How many times have you cruised?

I have been on Three cruises before this one, this with be my forth, but its only my husbands second, The first cruise i ever took was carnival Fantasy with my neice for 4 days. The second was was on Royal Caribbean ( Majasty Of the Seas) with my husband in 2003 for 5 days and then i went on a 3 day cruise on Fredom Of The seas for thier inagural cruise with my sister, That is one beautiful Ship. This is my first 7 day cruise, along with my husband, His sister and her husband are also going. Husband someday wants to go on an Alaskan Cruise, I told him we have to work our way up to staying on a Ship for 14 days LOL.

Hi -

I am also sailing on the Legend 9/23. I personally prefer AFT cabins. I find the forward to have a lot more motion. I am very prone to motion sickness, but so far so good on ships. You really don't notice it that much. You will notice the thrusters a bit more aft, but that doesn't bother me either. I booked a 9A this time and they are not completely AFT but more AFT than foward.:)

You guys that are sailing should join the roll call for this sailing.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=514240

Just use the pills they have on board. I get sick sitting in a row boat on the lake. They did great with me even when we hit some rough seas. Just going on the second cruise and will be taking them the whole time.

Archived