Carnival Passengers' Views on Cunard

Cruachan

Gaelic EH? Checkez-vous votre Francaise-Anglaise dictionary, s'il vous plait, je referrez au common Carnation competition on boardez sheep.

You're planning to do something onboard sheep??? Is that allowed??? Isn't that a little kinky???:eek:

Cheers, Penny

Penny’s Affair to Remember QM2 Review

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=471053

November 10,2007...the “Affair” continues....

You're planning to do something onboard sheep??? Is that allowed??? Isn't that a little kinky???:eek:

Cheers, Penny

I only commune with sheep at the edge of cliffs. Well...it makes them push back harder.................

And this doesn't worry you Jimmy? You seem like such a nice person...sane and all that;)

Cheers, Penny

Penny, notice he said he wa BORN there. Seems like he must've had sense enough to get out before the nuclear plant blew and the exotic bacteria experimentation station burned to the ground!

Now HappyScot, on the other hand...

Karie,

who lives in the middle of about 3 or 4 nukes. and laughs when she gets the annual evacuation map!

Penny, notice he said he wa BORN there. Seems like he must've had sense enough to get out before the nuclear plant blew and the exotic bacteria experimentation station burned to the ground!

Now HappyScot, on the other hand...

Karie,

who lives in the middle of about 3 or 4 nukes. and laughs when she gets the annual evacuation map!

My uncle did an annual evacuation. The family said he was full of sh*t.

we discussed double ought buck shot over on the Ballroom dancing thread!

There's something wrong with your "O", by the way!

Karie,

You can't fool me! Shoot is just sh*t with two o's!

G Carlin

Karie,

Oh and how about those Iodine tablets - by the time we are notified to take them it might be a tad too late...ya think?

we discussed double ought buck shot over on the Ballroom dancing thread!

There's something wrong with your "O", by the way!

Karie,

You can't fool me! Shoot is just sh*t with two o's!

G Carlin

Oh and how about those Iodine tablets - by the time we are notified to take them it might be a tad too late...ya think?

Evacuate? We can't even go down route 85 or route 9 on a good summer day when the beach traffic is out!

It is to laugh! Only way we're going is up!

Karie,

DOH!

H Simpson, Springfield Nuclear Power Authority

Karie,

Evacuate? We can't even go down route 85 or route 9 on a good summer day when the beach traffic is out!

It is to laugh! Only way we're going is up!

Karie,

DOH!

H Simpson, Springfield Nuclear Power Authority

I am not the "bad carnival lady" again I shall state I have never been anything but nice here. Thank you for compliment though.... Maybe I should go on a cunard cruise so I can be cultured in all things literature wouldn't you say happy scotty. I am going to begin the required reading tonight as my teacher has instructed.

I take offense happyscott, I am not the "bad" carnival lady. I have only been very nice here. Much nicer than other have been to you. You should be thanking me... lol

Oh and thank you for the compliment. I guess I should start cruising with Cunard so I can attend a lecture and become quite knowledgeable in the area of literature.

I am not the "bad carnival lady" again I shall state I have never been anything but nice here. Thank you for compliment though.... Maybe I should go on a cunard cruise so I can be cultured in all things literature wouldn't you say happy scotty. I am going to begin the required reading tonight as my teacher has instructed.

Whatever you do and wherever you go, go in peace. Just having a laugh with you. Sorry if the jokes didn't quite work. :o Big loves from a Scottish village starting with "A". The grass is cut, the grass is smoked, and all is well with the world........................

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

PS I was just joking about the grass being cut. Sod that - the rugby was on. I just love a good ruck.

I have to go offline now,..I"m only allowed to laugh twice a day....medical reasons you know....:rolleyes:

Cheers, Penny

PS I was just joking about the grass being cut. Sod that - the rugby was on. I just love a good ruck.

Yeah, but when you sod an area, eventually you do have to cut it, don't you?

ohhhhhh, that's one of those terms y'all use on the other side of the pond, ain't it?

Hahahaha once I understood the joke it was funny!!!!!!! I have a good sense of humor... I am hilarious in fact. Sometimes I sit around and think of how brilliant I am and then i start thinking how funny I am. I love to be around me....

What by the way is a chit...

And by the way do not bother for me awhile I am off to read 6000 posts.

P.S. The plumber just left and I have a water leak in the house. Isn't that just jollly-o.

Scotland - I want to go to Scotland and Ireland... I am not well travled. The last cruise was the first time I have been out of the country. But I am working on it.....

Well later and party on cundard dues... I will return.

oh and I don't care what they say about "yall" your nice people.

I like sweet tea too... with lots of sugar.

kkf!

Do you have a real name?

So we don't have to keep calling you kkf?

Start out with a Caribbean cruise. Cheaper, because there's lots of competition, and more like everyone else's cruises.

a lot of the folks on here who act stuffy? Mostly it's an act. if it's not an act, then it's pitiful. Ignore that kind of thing. We really are just real people who happen to think our <ahem? shoot don't stink (well, Not mine, anyway! <LOL>) nah! we like to dress up, not into the incessant announcements for snowball jackpot bingo and the art auction. We love trivia, too, and the trivia is weird. Something for everyone, so some one with a classical education doesn't have anything on those who know sports or pop stuff or TV or movies. If you get 13 out of 20 sometimes, that's a winning score! they're lots of fun!

Somewhere -I think maybe way back in the dec 2 06 roll call we even posted some of the questions!

Do think about going on Cunard. You already have gotten to know some of us. We'll take care of you, don't worry!

Some of us can even have fun sober! (Just not as much fun! <LOL>)

Karie,

who is letting you go, to go study May 6th RT Southampton

Wow, you all have had quite a day around here!

Speaking of someone's shoot not stinking, did anyone see the South Park episode where a deadly Smug cloud is unleashed and everyone in San Francisco is so smug they think their farts smell good? Sorry, just wanted to add to the thread drift. :)

Archived