Adventure of the Seas - St Lucia Question

Hi Everyone,

My family and I are off on Adventure of the Seas in May 2008, the 11th - 18th! We are super excited to go. I saw from many people who had already gone that they used the Cosol Tours company in St. Lucia. We want to do that as well, as they sound like a fantastic tour and you get to see and do alot on the island. When I talked to them, they asked that we meet them at 8:20 am by the security gate to get picked up. I was wondering if anyone who has done this tour can let me know if they felt rushed or had any issues getting there? The ship shows as docking at 8 am and I was wondering if 20 minutes is enough time to get to the gate? Does St. Lucia have tendering or can you just walk off onto the pier?

Any help or suggestions are greatly appreciated!

Thanks very much,

CloseCreations

We used Cosol Tours back in January. The tour is awesome, you will definitlely enjoy it. The tour guides are fantastic, they know when the ships get in and how long it takes to get off the ship. We were running a few minutes late and they waited for us.

We went with Cosol in July. Everything was exactly as he had said it would be. We walked right off the ship on time and there they were holding a sign with our name. The tour started immediately. No waiting around. We were organized into vans and off we went. He gave us a wonderful tour of St. Lucia.

We will be on the same excursion as you and have the same info. Sounds a little close timewise but I guess they know what they are doing. I wonder if there is a one hour time difference in St. Lucia?? Anyone know??? There is a thread for this cruise on the boards come join us and sign up for the Meet and Mingle party onboard..

My DH and I were on Cosol's tour this past June and it was one of the best tours we've ever taken. Cosol is very knowledgeable and friendly and he shows you the real St. Lucia ... you'll never get a ship tour like his! Both my DH and I highly recommend him and if and when we get back to St. Lucia, we'll tour the island with him again.

Archived