got docs.... cant open!!!

funcpl30

At first I was going to say to go ahead and open them but after reading ALL of the posts I have changed my mind. Especially since this is not your first cruise, you already know what they say. Go online and make sure that your dinner seating is to your specification and everything else is to your liking. I guess I have been married too long but it is not worth the heartache/headache of what you may end up with if you open them.

Stick them in a drawer and wait.

We have been married for 12 1/2 years, and are getting ready to go on our 5th cruise in two weeks. Who ever gets them first just opens them!! They always look the same. We both still get just as excitied, it's not really the papers it's the meaning that its getting really close to going!!!

hey debby, how many in your family? Have you gone to the rool call forum. Very quiet for our date!

Hey there funcpl! It's my hubby and myself (mid-late30's agewise) and our 3 boys. It'll be my 5th cruise, hubby's 4th and the kids 1st! The kids are 12, 10 and 6. We are looking forward to it so much!

I'll hop on over to the roll call and say hey there too!

Hoping for the docs in tomorrow's mail!!!;) ;)

Archived