insurance

tne458011

If your looking for medical insurance only, check the internet. I'm not certain where I looked it up but, I think I may have typed in 'travel insurance rate comparison'. That gave me a website that compared numerous travel insurance companies, coverage, and rates. If you have insurance coverage you can also check to see if they extend coverage internationally. Personally, I feel it's always a good thing to have because you never know what can happen. One time we were on a trip and one of my crowns came off. Luckily it didn't break the tooth, but it was in the front of my mouth. Obviously, I didn't want to spend the trip covering up my mouth because a tooth was missing, so I was able to get it re-cemented back on and the insurance covererd the cost.

For one of the best bargain around try STA Travel. Their insurance information can be found at http://www.statravel.com/cps/rde/xchg/SID-0A536D8E-7B72C7DD/us_division_web_live/hs.xsl/travelinsurance.htm

Their rates are not based on the cost of the trip, nor the age of the traveler. The length of the trip is all that matters. Trips up to eight days in length are only $48 pp. Trips that are nine to fifteen days are only $70 pp. We will be leaving next week on our Hawaii to Tahiti cruise with a pre and post cruise stay that pushes our trip to 16 days. We bought insurance for only $100 pp.

Archived