Formal night on inspiration?

intandemNV

Usually formal nights on the 4 dayers is the 2nd night of the cruise. But I can tell you, from being on Elation and Sensation (sister ships of Inspiration) some never dressed for formal night at all. The 4 dayers on those ship were some of the most informal dress I have ever seen.

Usually formal nights on the 4 dayers is the 2nd night of the cruise. But I can tell you, from being on Elation and Sensation (sister ships of Inspiration) some never dressed for formal night at all. The 4 dayers on those ship were some of the most informal dress I have ever seen.

I've also found that to be true...the shorter the cruise, the less attend formal and the more casual they are dressed.

Yes there is a formal night. When I was on the Inspiration 8/23/07 it was the second night. Everyone I saw except for a very few were dressed up Suit and tie for men. Anything from a nice dress to prom dress type for women. It was very nice. Also at least go view the Grand Gala Buffet the desserts and decor were unbelieveable

Yes there is a formal night on the three and four day cruises, it should be the second night. Dh always takes his tux and we enjoy dressing for dinner each night. So far the cruises that we have been on, most of the people seem to go all out for the formal night, hopefully they will continue to do the same when we sail the Inspiration in just a few short weeks. Since you enjoy dressing for dinner, please continue to do so, and have a wonderful trip.

We cruised the Inspiration during Spring break.

DH wore his tux. Majority of people were dressed, although there were a few that really dressed 'down' (very few, but they did stick out)

I must say it was a pleasure to see the vast majority of the college boys in a suit! They actually dressed more formal than the girls.

Archived