Aerial Photos of Bermuda

Poshcruiser

Can anyone help me out please with some information.

We recently visited Bermuda on Explorer of the Seas and visited the Dockyard shops briefly during our stay. One of the shops sold beautiful photos of Bermuda which took our breath away. We would like to contact the shop but have not been able to find any details either in the tourist books or on the net.

Does anyone know if they have a website please.

Many thanks,

Poshcruiser

Can anyone help me out please with some information.

We recently visited Bermuda on Explorer of the Seas and visited the Dockyard shops briefly during our stay. One of the shops sold beautiful photos of Bermuda which took our breath away. We would like to contact the shop but have not been able to find any details either in the tourist books or on the net.

Does anyone know if they have a website please.

Many thanks,

Poshcruiser

i'd be willing to bet you were in roland skinner's store in the clocktower mall. http://www.picturesquebermuda.com/ 441 234 3342

you may also want to try www.michaelswan.com but i don't think he has aerial shots like skinner does.

i'd be willing to bet you were in roland skinner's store in the clocktower mall.

I love that shop. Even though I was on Empress in Hamilton this year I took the ferry over to Dockyard just to go back and buy more pictures. Last year I bought one of the larger sizes of the aerial photo of Bermuda with Somerset in the foreground - I can see the roof of the house where I lived years ago (it's the white one). There is the nicest lady in the shop who catches me up on Bermuda news that I may have missed in the Royal Gazette and reminisces with me about Bermuda "back in the day."

I have visited Michael Swan's website but not the shop. Maybe next trip.

Archived