Glory excursion question

kkw1043

My DH and I are booked on the Glory Oct 27, 2007 out of Port Canaveral. We have booked our excursions online thru Carnival and now realize that the only times that we were offered online for 2 of our excursions are dangerously close to the time we are slated to dock at our ports. We booked an excursion in Nassau that leaves at 9:00 am and we are supposed to dock at 8:30 am and in St. Maarten our excursion is at 9:00 am and we are docking at 8:00 am that morning. I tried to see online if there were other times available and it keeps coming up the same times that we booked. If we miss them because of late docking can we change them to another time? Or does everyone think we should try to change the excursion time once we get on board? We really want to do these excursions. We are taking a glass bottom boat in Nassau and are visiting the butterfly farm in St. Maarten. What does everyone think?:confused:

Thanks, Kim

We did the Glory in May to Nassau, St Thomas and St Maarten. Loved it! We always book excursions thru the cruise but we always SCUBA dive. It's been our experience that if you book excursions with the ship, the folks that run the excursions always wait at the dock for groups to gather and leave from there. We ran into the same thing in Cozumel last Nov. Arrived at 8,tendered over to leave for diving excursion at 9. We've always had good luck with excursions since the ship won't leave without you if you've booked thru them. I think you should be okay. Most businesses that run the excursions understand ship delays and will wait for a reasonable time for those booked to arrive. Enjoy!

Archived