Goff's Snorkeling & shops right off tender

CarnivalCruiser4life

We are going on Goff's cave Snorkeling through Carnival in November. We are going at the early time (7:15 - 10:45) does anyone know if we could stay through till the 2nd tour comes back (starts at 11:15 and ends 2:45)? Or will we be ready to come back at 10:45? Are there any hammocks to lay around in?

Also, are there lots of shops with in a short walking distance of where the tender drops you off at? Are these shops just open to the tourists from the cruise boats? If so is it with in walking distance to other shops that are not just for the tourists? We were in Jamaica last year and it's a whole different thing outside the fence at the port, but we had to take a taxi to see it.

Thank you!

I think the Carnival excursion takes you from the ship directly to Goff's Cay. I imagine you could come back & then take a tender to Belize City. I liked the shops in the tourist section last time we were there. We shopped after cave tubing.

If you do the Goff's excursion thru Cranival, please come back & tell me if there is a restaurant there. I can't seem to find that answer here.

Sally

Archived