Vison of the seas

jamscckmc

Anyone on the VOS this summer? We have only been on the Voyager series, which we loved. The promanade and the Ice ring Etc. Were looking at VOS because it leaves LA and goes to the Mexican Riviera. We have been to the Carribean many times and have done Alaska & Hawaii and want to try somewhere new. Was the ship showing wear? Was it as nice as the newer ships? Any one had teens in the teen club? Would love to see a review but couldn't find one at this site. Thanks!

Hope this link works....

http://www.cruisecritic.com/memberreviews/getreviews.cfm?action=ship&ShipID=83

If it doesn't just go to the review section of this site and do the member reviews....you can pick the ship...there are tons of reviews on the vision but right now she's in Alaska. I'll be going in October and will gladly post a review when I return!

Anyone on the VOS this summer? We have only been on the Voyager series, which we loved. The promanade and the Ice ring Etc. Were looking at VOS because it leaves LA and goes to the Mexican Riviera. We have been to the Carribean many times and have done Alaska & Hawaii and want to try somewhere new. Was the ship showing wear? Was it as nice as the newer ships? Any one had teens in the teen club? Would love to see a review but couldn't find one at this site. Thanks!

I just got off the Vision of the Seas last Friday! We sailed round trip from Seattle to Juneau, Skagway, Tracy Arms Fjords, Prince Rupert, and Inside Passage.

I've never been on the Voyager ships, but I hear that they're bigger and fancier. I've only been on Monarch of the Seas, and compared to the Monarch the VOS of a vast improvement! The ship decor could use some updating, but everything else is grand. The staff is wonderful. Wonderful! The food is excellent. And it's kept very very clean. I didn't participate the the kid/teens activities, but there are activities for them onboard.

Archived