Pool Grill Menu - breakfast? Imagination?

IndigoFairy

My partner and I leave on the Imagination 9/24 and the "we only have two weeks!" anticipation is killing me. I have been greedily devouring reviews about the Imagination all over the web.

I was intrigued by one of the reviews, in which the poster wrote that she ate breakfast at the pool grill most mornings. It hadn't occurred to me that the pool grill would be open in the morning. I can't find a menu anywhere. Does anyone have information about what the menu is like, especially for breakfast? And especially on Imagination?

Thanks!

My partner and I leave on the Imagination 9/24 and the "we only have two weeks!" anticipation is killing me. I have been greedily devouring reviews about the Imagination all over the web.

I was intrigued by one of the reviews, in which the poster wrote that she ate breakfast at the pool grill most mornings. It hadn't occurred to me that the pool grill would be open in the morning. I can't find a menu anywhere. Does anyone have information about what the menu is like, especially for breakfast? And especially on Imagination?

Thanks!

Hmmm I think she meant buffet. There is an omelet station, but the rest is normal breakfast buffet items. Eggs, meats..cereal....etc.

Hmmm I think she meant buffet. There is an omelet station, but the rest is normal breakfast buffet items. Eggs, meats..cereal....etc.

That would be correct, there is a breakfast buffet line outside just like the one inside. Usually a little less crowded.

You can eat breakfast at the outdoor grill located on the Lido deck, or in the Lido deck restaurant. Both are buffet style with eggs, bacon, sausage, toast, pancakes, grits, yogurt, fresh fruit, juices, coffee, etc.........and those famous made to order omelets. Just get your plates and grab a table by the pool! Enjoy your cruise!

:D

We always eat breakfast outside at the 'grill'. They have one person doing eggs/omelets and most of the other stuff is cereals and fruit and yogurt and sweet rolls and milk and maybe some pancakes or french toast, etc, etc.... But it's soooo nice to sit outside!

My wife and I will be on that cruise with you. This will be our first cruise without our son with us (4th overall). We are so excited and while I don't normally eat breakfast at home, I always get an omelet by the pool every morning. The part I'm going to miss is my pastrami sandwich every afternoon like I've had on the last 2 cruises.

crgnjul, here's hoping for a wonderful cruise! Maybe we'll run into you along the way. My dear partner shares your amatuer photography passion as well as your love of pastrami sandwiches. :)

We plan on ordering a couple of sandwiches from room service to stuff on our bags in Grand Turk. I am leaning toward the roast beef that everyone raves about. Maybe if you ask nicely, they'd bring you your pastrami. It wouldn't hurt to ask. ;)

crgnjul, here's hoping for a wonderful cruise! Maybe we'll run into you along the way. My dear partner shares your amatuer photography passion as well as your love of pastrami sandwiches. :)

We plan on ordering a couple of sandwiches from room service to stuff on our bags in Grand Turk. I am leaning toward the roast beef that everyone raves about. Maybe if you ask nicely, they'd bring you your pastrami. It wouldn't hurt to ask. ;)

Be careful taking any food that is not pre-packaged (cereal boxes, energy bars, etc) off the ship, it is frowned upon by most islands, it may affect

their delicate ecosystems.

Hm...it has been a while since I posted this, so I don't remember specifically. I remember that I did a quick "good guy or bad guy" peek at your previous posts. You must have mentioned it...

Or I'm just scary smart. :)

Later P.S. I couldn't help but going back to see what it was...you participated in a thread about digital cameras and mentioned dpreview. I could still be scary smart, though.

Archived