Voyager Class Promenade View Rooms

Has anyone ever stayed in the category PR rooms on Voyager class ships. These are the rooms that are an alternative to inside cabin. They have a bow window that overlooks the Royal Promenade?

Noise might be a issue , so any information is appreciated.

Thank you:D

We stayed in one on Deck 7 on Navigator... and we loved it! It's of course smaller than any of the cabins we'd ever had before, but for the $$$ we thought it was just fine. We have another one booked next February on Adventure.

We're two adults who seem to accumulate lots of stuff during the course of a cruise, and we didn't have any storage problems at all.

We also didn't experience any noise issues. The parades were kind of loud, meaning you could hear the muffled PA, but it wasn't distracting at all and if we had been asleep, I'm pretty sure we would have slept right through them.

Tip - keep your window curtains drawn when changing. Not only can everyone see from below, but you're directly across the Promenade from others who have a direct view into your cabin!

Do a search - you'll find lots of feedback on Promenade Cabins on the RCCL board.

We have stayed in PR cabins twice, and will be staying in another one in just a few weeks on the Explorer. We were able to watch the parades not having to worry about the crowds. Even took pics which came out just great. We also like being able to sit and relax, and people watch. Noise was not an issue, but we try not to get a cabin directly over a bar. You can curl up on the couch with a book, and still get a glimpse of the people on the Promenade Deck. But, like another poster said, be sure to close the curtains when changing. We have stayed in interior cabins on other ships, but find that the PR cabins are just a little bigger, and usually worth the few extra $. We like to cruise a couple of times a year, so we look for the best price. We have been on 19 cruises to date, never had a balcony, but have had exterior cabins, but for the time we spend in the cabin a PR or interior suit us just fine.

Has anyone ever stayed in the category PR rooms on Voyager class ships. These are the rooms that are an alternative to inside cabin. They have a bow window that overlooks the Royal Promenade?

Noise might be a issue , so any information is appreciated.

Thank you:D

We have stayed in them twice, both times deck 7. No noise. Love them as an alternative to an inside cabin. DH would never stay in anything but balcony because of claustraphobia of inside cabin. He did not have any problem at all in PR. I still prefer balcony. What am I saying?? I prefer an OS or GS. :D But when looking for a "cheapie" cruise, I highly recommend the PR's. :)

Archived