quick question about sweetner

Enchanted

We had it on the Millennium and Galaxy within the last year, but at times it was not easy to find. If it's important- no other sweetner will do for my DH- go ahead and pack a few. You should be fine weight-wise in your suitcase. Maybe someone on Sumit can answer better.

They absolutely have Splenda available on X ships. Did you know you can also buy those handy little tablet dispenser things with Splenda in them now... remember the ones Equal had?? Same design... push the button and a tablet drops out of the bottom. These are great to carry because they don't rip open or get "yucky".

As for being "poison"... yeah, well... sugar is poison to MY body. I'll take my chances with Splenda. ;)

MECruzr

They do have those little dispensers for Splenda? That's great. I use to always take the Equal one on trips and now I can get the Spelnda one. I looked recently and didn't see it but I'll sure look again. They are so convenient!

Archived