Liberty and kids

hlv71

My dd never even stays at dinner long enough for dessert - she leave right at 7 when the night activities start and never wants to leave. It's free until 10pm and they they charge (i think) $5 per hour (or maybe half hour). He will have a blast and you and your dh can enjoy some alone time!!

Have a wonderful time.

Kathy

we were on Liberty last month with 2 kids ages 11 and 9.

they would rather be at the waterpark on the ship and pools

than inside at the kids camp. they did not want to go to

camp... I had to bribe them! they said it was boring and only

went 3 times. I thought Carnival had a better program and

so did the kids.

We just got back this week. We have a girl (12) and 2 boys (10) & (9). our youngest son has some special needs (sensory integration) and we came really prepared for the worse with a our own baby sitter, and 2 other relatives to help as needed. Turns out the kids had so much fun. We had no problems with my 9 year old. the waiter, Sandip, actually catered to his every need. there always seemed to be activities for him.. movies in the screening room or video games. he wore his heelys which I was really unsure of and told him he would most likely be asked to take them off, but it was fine on the upper sports deck. my 10 year old son choose to stay in voyager camp until the last possible moment every day which meant I had to pay the $5 per hour from 10pm until 2am but thats what he wanted to do. there was plenty of things to do and the H2O zone is very cool. there are kids chanels on TV. I'm sure you'll have a great time!!

Archived