Private tours Naples Kusadasi & Dubrovnik?

Hi Katy P,

We didn't pay any deposit to Benvenuto. I just faxed Giovanni a credit card to hold the reservation and then they take payment at the end of the tour.

They will take cash, traveller's cheques, and/or a cheque. I don't believe that they take credit cards. We've always paid by traveller's cheques.

The driver will pick you up at the ship when you disembark and drop you off at the same place at the end of the day. Hope this helps.

Sondi

When in the port of Naples, I have used Amalfi Coast Drivers, I believe the owner Carmine, was formerly with Benvenuto. Their services are excellent and I highly recommend them

email : info@amalficoastdrivers.com

They did not require a deposit, payment is made in euros at the end of the day. Carmine has driven for us and we have given his name to friends, they too were thrilled with the prompt, polite and fun driver they had for the day.

It seems that all of drivers speak excellent english and really enjoy what they do. Enjoy your trip it sounds like you will be seeing some of the best cities along the coast.

Archived