Privacy on Liberty

sadika

I know that I am going on a cruise with lots and lots of people so it will be hard to find some privacy in public areas. I was just wondering if anybody new of hidden areas on the Liberty. I know that I can always find privacy in my cabin but I was just wondering if there are public areas that aren't so public?

Thanks,

There are probably a lot of nooks and crannies where there will be less people - not sure if you meant inside or outside tho? I think a lot of the lounges that are not being used during the day would be fairly empty as would the library.

During the day the cigar bar as well is pretty dark and quiet unless they are using it for trivia games or tea time?

I personally like a quiet spot but not totally secluded so I can still 'people watch" - e.g. small couch along the Promenade, or on the edge of the Atrium/lobby area!

Have fun!

Froufie

I just got back from the Liberty and found that deck 12 forward was a great place to sit quietly - you're by the ping-pong table, but that wasn't all that popular.

Another choice are the "secret areas" on the bow - you get to these by walking all the way forward on the higher stateroom decks and going through the unmarked door at the end of the hallway. A nice spot for sailaway, but no chairs out there.

I just got back from the Liberty and found that deck 12 forward was a great place to sit quietly - you're by the ping-pong table, but that wasn't all that popular.

I agree deck 12 was a great place you could adjust from sun to shade you could easily move to see the Lido "action". We loved it up there.

We spent early sunrises and late star and moon watching evenings on deck 9 forward. If you go to deck 9 and proceed forward on the left, there is a door that leads outside. It is the deck above the bridge. It was beautiful and secluded out there. Everytime we were out there, there was no one else with us.

Also, during the day we spent time laying in the sun on deck 10 in the back. There just wasn't too many people back there. Everyone seemed to congregate around the pools. It was peaceful and always had a breeze. Plus it was just a few steps from the ice cream machine. :D

• 3 weeks later...

Archived