Calling HAL if booked through TA

mindydaile

I have learned (through this board, thank you!) that if you booked your cruise through a TA, you generally can't get information directly from HAL if you call the home office.

Does this hold true for Shore Excursions? I booked them myself online from HAL's website and now I have a question/need to change something. My TA was not involved in booking the Shore Excursions, but do I still need to have her contact HAL on my behalf or can I just call the Shore Excursions number myself? (well I know I CAN call them myself, but will they help me? :))

You can also easily cancel shore excursions online thru the Booking Tool (under FOR BOOKED GUESTS on the HAL website).

And other posters are so right ... HAL will gladly help you with your shore ex questions......

I have learned (through this board, thank you!) that if you booked your cruise through a TA, you generally can't get information directly from HAL if you call the home office.

Does this hold true for Shore Excursions? I booked them myself online from HAL's website and now I have a question/need to change something. My TA was not involved in booking the Shore Excursions, but do I still need to have her contact HAL on my behalf or can I just call the Shore Excursions number myself? (well I know I CAN call them myself, but will they help me? :))

You can call the shore excursions department direct. You can can also call Guest Relations direct.

Calling HAL direct will get you information on just about everything****** EXCEPT****** your cruise booking (includes air and hotels).

TA's don't receive commission on tours, etc.etc. so you can do your own thing.

Archived