Sensation ship??

Tiffany1203

Well there's been alot of talk about Sensaiton lately from those of us who recently cruised her. Don't get me wrong, NO cruise is a bad cruise. We had a great time. The crew was one of the friendliest around, no doubt.

The PASSENGERS on the other hand were a different story. Do a quick search of "sensation" in this forum and you will see the recent threads about it.

I keep saying that it was like the passengers used the ship for their own personal garbage can. Garbage tossed in the stairwells (like half eaten apples and drink glasses). Pool shut down on a sea day because someone defecated in it. :eek: Informal dress - 30% wear shorts in the dining room. Kids running amok, totally unserpervised and the staff having no way to stop them. Kids in the Lido mixing together drinks and food in the cups at the beverage bar to see who could make a more disgusting combo, then leaving it there for the crew to clean up. :rolleyes:

Now, with that being said. We were on Elation in December. Same type of ship. But totally different crowd. Maybe you won't have the same company that we did.

Here's the link to my review

http://www.cruisecritic.com/memberreviews/memberreview.cfm?EntryID=31846

Well there's been alot of talk about Sensaiton lately from those of us who recently cruised her. Don't get me wrong, NO cruise is a bad cruise. We had a great time. The crew was one of the friendliest around, no doubt.

The PASSENGERS on the other hand were a different story. Do a quick search of "sensation" in this forum and you will see the recent threads about it.

I keep saying that it was like the passengers used the ship for their own personal garbage can. Garbage tossed in the stairwells (like half eaten apples and drink glasses). Pool shut down on a sea day because someone defecated in it. :eek: Informal dress - 30% wear shorts in the dining room. Kids running amok, totally unserpervised and the staff having no way to stop them. Kids in the Lido mixing together drinks and food in the cups at the beverage bar to see who could make a more disgusting combo, then leaving it there for the crew to clean up. :rolleyes:

Now, with that being said. We were on Elation in December. Same type of ship. But totally different crowd. Maybe you won't have the same company that we did.

Here's the link to my review

http://www.cruisecritic.com/memberreviews/memberreview.cfm?EntryID=31846

hopefully i wont have the same company either....lol..... kids shoould be back in school thank god

Cruising the Sensation in 8 days! We'll let you know! And yes, hopefully all of the kids will be back in school and done with vacations. Don't get me wrong, I love them - I work with them day in and day out - that is why I need a kid-free vacation!!

while some people talk about bad and disgusting and rude passengers on the trip that could happen on ANY ship and i know its more likely to happen on a fantasy class ship but then again there are snotty rich people so whats to say it couldn't happen on a upper class ship? Plus whats to say that you won't me rude and disgusting people in say like disney world on a beach in the bahamas.

so what i'm saying is that don't worry about the people you will meet some you love you will meet some you hate that's life.

on to the ship verry nice ship crew is great! they are always working to make your trip better

sure the ship is a little older and may not have all the bells and whistles of newer ships but there is plenty to do and lots of ways to have a good time!

yes the ship is purple but it just adds to the charisma of the ship and makes the atmosphere more fun!

check out my review for the ship in the review section :)

first off, your cruise will be what you make of it. We had a great time on Sensation in Jan. You don't want to go when there are school breaks. That is when you get the rowdy families.

Kids will be kids, and nothing can change them especially if they were raised not to care about anyone or anything.

so go with the idea that you are going to have a great time, and you will.

Don't worry about anyone but yourself. If you look for the worst in people, then you will find it. If you look for the worst in people, you will find it.

Remember one smile can be transfered a million times over. one good deed can cause another in a chain reaction affect.

Archived