Valor Suites is there a safe in these rooms?

Jorgen

My fiance and I are goin on our honeymoon here and there will be several things with us that we will use on board but will not want to take into every port (non-water camera, excess cash, credit cards, etc.). Is there a safe in the suites that these could be stored in safely? We are already planning to no bring her engagement and wedding rings with us on this cruise and she will just wear a different ring I bought her years ago instead. I just know that many people on board assume people in all rooms and suites will have some excess cash and things in their rooms while cruising I want to be sure that it is all safe.

Thought you might like to see one.....

2479842110026519897S600x600Q85.jpg

As mentioned, it's better/recommended to not use your sign and sail card for the safe.

you put the valuables in the safe and close the door...and then swipe any mag stripe card.........that same card will have to be used again to open it.

You will have to do this every time.

I use an old gift card and stash it in the cabin somewhere where my wife knows. It beats having it with you all of the time.

Archived