Paty Cruise NOLA 5/08

jjk7320

Who wants to come with an adults only group that loves to party, on the Fantasy 5/08. Looking for like minded adults that would rather be at Carlos and Charlies that taking pictures of Myan Ruins(nothing wrong with that) We are looking to purchase the "open bar program" from Carnival for this cruise. You must have at least 30 people in your group and all must purchase the program. It comes out to about $200 for a 5 nite cruise!!!!! Our bar bill on the last 5 nite came to $800. If you don't drink or think you don't drink enough to buy the program please don't respond. We have been on 15 Carnival cruises in the past 4 years and loved every one. We resect everyone else on board and do not bother anyone, however we love to party hard!!! We have the attitude "We'll sleep when we get home" let us know if interested as we need to get a head count.

I am hosting a group on the Fantasy on May 12, 2008. It is our Elvis Reunion Cruise. While I can't join your cruise, it surely sounds like fun. Maybe we will sail together. If so, we'll all party. Not everyone in my group drinks so we cannot get drinking deal. Sounds like a good program to me.

Who wants to come with an adults only group that loves to party, on the Fantasy 5/08. Looking for like minded adults that would rather be at Carlos and Charlies that taking pictures of Myan Ruins(nothing wrong with that) We are looking to purchase the "open bar program" from Carnival for this cruise. You must have at least 30 people in your group and all must purchase the program. It comes out to about $200 for a 5 nite cruise!!!!! Our bar bill on the last 5 nite came to $800. If you don't drink or think you don't drink enough to buy the program please don't respond. We have been on 15 Carnival cruises in the past 4 years and loved every one. We resect everyone else on board and do not bother anyone, however we love to party hard!!! We have the attitude "We'll sleep when we get home" let us know if interested as we need to get a head count.

Is this an official CC group cruise? Probably not since they have never allowed any of our groups to do all inclusive alcohol. If not, you aren't allowed to advertise it here. You may want to try posting over on the RollCall boards.

I am hosting a group on the Fantasy on May 12, 2008. It is our Elvis Reunion Cruise. While I can't join your cruise, it surely sounds like fun. Maybe we will sail together. If so, we'll all party. Not everyone in my group drinks so we cannot get drinking deal. Sounds like a good program to me.

I'm hosting the CC group cruise sailing at the same time. Sounds like it will be an interesting trip!

Feel free to come joins us on our roll call, you don't have to be booked with the group to participate. :)

Note to self: Remember not to book the Fantasy out of NOLA in May of '08.

Archived