BEST Carnival Ship???????

DeRon

Ahhh, DeRon...

Here is "the problem" with your question (in a great way)...

There are so many different Carnival ships, sizes, classes, decor, etc.

That depending on each person's preferences, age, life experience, family size, what they want from their crusing experience, etc...

Each one will be someone's favorite for some reason or another...

So unless you really know why (demographically) there will be a huge range of opinion...

But, just to start you out, Fantasy Class is my favorite ship design and class...

Elation is my favorite ship, and with the new crew onboard Paradise that is coming up fast for a tie for first place with Elation...

CJW

The best Carnival ( or any) ship is the one you will be on next. LOL Anyway I think it is the one you can afford to go on w/o having to fly. LOL. Lots of people really like the Spirit class of ships. But I have yet to sail on one. I am booked for the Carnival Pride next March. I did have a great time on the PARADISE in April. A cruise is always what you make it. Read the reviews and look at the virtual tours on the Carnival web site.

:o

Ahhh, DeRon...

That depending on each person's preferences, age, life experience, family size, what they want from their crusing experience, etc...

So unless you really know why (demographically) there will be a huge range of opinion...

But, just to start you out, Fantasy Class is my favorite ship design and class...

Elation is my favorite ship, and with the new crew onboard Paradise that is coming up fast for a tie for first place with Elation...

CJW

My only Carnival experience was on the Sensation years ago. We did have fun, but when we experienced Princess we really liked some things better :o . But, I feel like I have not given Carnival a fair chance. With that said, surely there is a class of ships that are more popular, or a newer ship that everyone seems to enjoy.

We are a young mid-40s couple that like some action on ships. Carnival sometimes has a loud, party-hard reputation that we did not see on our Carnival cruise (I am saying that Carnival was better than what people told us). I don't like a feeling of over-crowded. So maybe I need a ship that seems roomy. :confused:

Thank you!

Ahhh, DeRon...

CJW

Good point! We are a young mid-40s couple that likes "happening" but not "crazy". We also so do not like a feeling of crowded, and we usually prefer to eat at a table for 2. We love cruises!! We had a fun time on the Sensation years ago, but honestly liked our experience on Princess better. The things that can annoy us on cruises would be no available chairs around the pool area, and an overwhelming feeling of crowdedness (is that a word?).

Archived