Dining Room Menu

rookie1920

I am wondering where I can find the dining room menu for my sailing on the legend on 9/30. I assume the menu is different every night, it better be anyway.

I am trying to figure out which day i can miss to make the reservations in the supper club.

-thanks.

I am wondering where I can find the dining room menu for my sailing on the legend on 9/30. I assume the menu is different every night, it better be anyway.

I am trying to figure out which day i can miss to make the reservations in the supper club.

-thanks.

Here is the link to the menus.

The supper club menu is in there also on the 2nd page.

Enjoy.:)

Just curious- how do you k now what night the menu is for? I am trying to figure out what night I want to eat in Nick & Nora's and I had hoped that I could look at the menus and decide a night- when there might not be something I like on it!!!!!:p

Just curious- how do you k now what night the menu is for? I am trying to figure out what night I want to eat in Nick & Nora's and I had hoped that I could look at the menus and decide a night- when there might not be something I like on it!!!!!:p

I usually check recent reviews or ask recent reviewers here. There are some things I just don't want to miss like the lobster or the Grand Marnier Souffle...

hmmm. good question. I just assumed they were in order of the days, although the captains dinner menu was third in the list.

I looked at the menu and didnt see any lobster! Wait, let me look again. Ok, there is 1 lobster tail on 1 day. Is that normal? How many times have they served lobster when you sailed?

Ok, there is 1 lobster tail on 1 day. Is that normal? How many times have they served lobster when you sailed?

Only seen lobster tails once per a sailing and only at the Captain's Gala Dinner (Formal Night).

In some dishes I have see lobster as part of it. Example being Lobster Thermidor.

For a nice sized list of the possible dinner items see: http://unofficialcarnivalwiki.com/wiki/Category:Dinner

Does anyone know....on a 4 night cruise (Elation) which nights from this menu apply? I am guessing the first 4 nights but wasn't sure....????

That has been the case on our 4 night cruises. What I did find surprising was on the 3 day Sensation cruise, they started with Day 2's menu. This meant lobster and prime rib on the first night, NOT the formal night! I had never seen this before! Even on a 2 day Cruise to Nowhere, formal night = lobster!

When is the captains welcome dinner, since its a formal night, it must be on the second night right?

Also, when your on board, can you view the menu for the whole cruise? Is it in the capers or something, or do i have to request it somewhere?

-thanks.

When is the captains welcome dinner, since its a formal night, it must be on the second night right?

Also, when your on board, can you view the menu for the whole cruise? Is it in the capers or something, or do i have to request it somewhere?

-thanks.

The dinner menu is posted outside the dining room each night. It is also on your tv. Hit the menu button and go to dinner menu.

The dinner menu is posted outside the dining room each night. It is also on your tv. Hit the menu button and go to dinner menu.

thanks, thats good to know. But it will only show the menu for that night correct? So there is no way to know the menu for the whole cruise?

Does anyone know....on a 4 night cruise (Elation) which nights from this menu apply? I am guessing the first 4 nights but wasn't sure....????

I've been on the Paradise several times & these menus are different than I've ever seen. Many of the items are the same, but not all on the same day's menu. Also, I've never had crab legs, lobster bisque or creme brulee on the 4 day.

I've heard on these boards that the Purser's desk has the menus.

Yes the Pursers Desk and also in the dining room behind the Podium where the Maitre'D hangs out. They are all kept in a binder and after viewing the menus we figure out what night we won't be eating and we book Supper Club.

Fred

Archived