Liberty Questions

CRUZCOOL

As far as Rasul on LB,no..:(

As far as enhancing your vacation,just get out there and enjoy all that you can.........or just chill and relax.....its your vacation and only you will know what you enjoy the most.........

LB is a great ship.............so much to see and do ,I guarantee you wont see it all in a week...

I am going on Liberty 10/20/07, it's our honeymoon. Do they offer the rasual treatment on the ship? Also, any suggestions to enhance the cruise would be great. Thanks

I am also going to be on the liberty on 10/20, why dont you check out the roll call on here and have a great bunch of people.

Also my son and his wife, who just got married Sept 1st, are doing this cruise for a honeymoon also.

Enjoy your cruise, and do not forget check out the roll call,

I was sooo disappointed with Freedom's Spa because they don't have the Rasul, the chakra capsule or any of the special baths that the other ships have. You would think that the biggest ships on the sea would have the biggest and best spa...but nope. I guess they needed to make room for the boxing ring. :p

Just got off the Liberty! On the last sea day they had a game called The Liberty Code. It was like a mystery scavenger hunt. It was a lot of fun. It was $50 and included drinks and lunch at portofinos.

Red

Another ditto to the Liberty Code. Sign up for it! We had such a great time running all over the ship and taking those photos.

LOS does offer most of the massages for couples, in the same room. We had the hot stone massage, which is $195pp, but we got $20pp off because we got them on the first day. This also puts you right in the mood for vacation. We also got the couples massage on Labadee in a little cabana. Very peaceful.

Don't miss the parades - they are fantastic!!!

Archived