Barcelona transport

Are there any hotels near the train or autobus stations that wouldn't require transfering to another train or bus? How about any within walking distance of the pier? We don't mind a long walk - just gets us ready for the meals on board :)

You might want to try the Continental Palacete. Although, I donot recall seeing the train station..it is 2 blocks from the Hop On/Hop Off bus. Free food & drinks all day long. It is also is a great location.

The hotel is a short taxi ride to the Pier.

Jilnes:

I assume you are arriving from the airport.

Continental Palacete which was recommended to you and seems to be very popular with cruisers is a short walk from where the express bus from the airport stops. So are many other hotels in all price ranges. there are some nice hotels by the main train station, but to tell you the truth, I can not see why a tourist would want to stay there.

Paul

Continental Palacete while it may be near train or autobus stations it is not that near to the port, certainly not walking distance with luggage for a cruise. From what I understand a taxi ride from that location would be about 20 Euros

Although I have not stayed at that hotel I have been in Barcelona and know the approximate distance from the pier.

Archived