Freebies!

bella1979

What if anything do you get in an outside cabin?

MARAPRINCE

A view of the outside world. :eek:

There will be a blue canvas-type tote bag in your cabin when you arrive. It is normally in the closet on top of the set of drawers.

If you are in a CC cabin, the cabin attendant will deliver an additional two-piece gold-colored canvas (or plastic) tote set.

The totes aren't that fancy but they are handy for a day at the beach.

Les

Everybody is forgetting one of the greatest freebies with the stockholder OBC. This year we plan for two cruises which will provide $300 in stockholder OBC which is a 10% return on our investment along with any dividend or increase of value which seems fair, but the $300 is TAX FREE Uncle Sam is not tapping me for my gain.

RDHND

My wife & I were with the cruise connection passengers on the Constellation in 2006 and were invited to go up & visit the bridge.My wife went for a massage but I took advantage of the situation & also got my picture taken with the Captain. It was nice.

There is only one in the cabin when you arrive. The cabin steward may be able to come up with a couple of extras.

Les

Shirley and Les,

I sure hope our cabin steward is willing to come up with 2 additional bags so we don't have a fight over it!

MARAPRINCE

On the Captain's Club Reunion Cruise on Summit last week we received:

2 clocks,

4 bottles of wine,

2 pens,

2 photo albums,

2 leather lanyards,

2 travel vanity/pouches

chocolate coated strawberries twice,

a free 4 hour tour in Lahaina

3 elite drinking parties,

and for the top three cruisers on board, a meal in the Normandie hosted by the Captain, Staff Captain and the Hotel Director.

This was the second reunion cruise for us and it is a great experience.

Besides that the cruise itself was outstanding.

On the Captain's Club Reunion Cruise on Summit last week we received:

2 clocks,

4 bottles of wine,

2 pens,

2 photo albums,

2 leather lanyards,

2 travel vanity/pouches

chocolate coated strawberries twice,

a free 4 hour tour in Lahaina

3 elite drinking parties,

and for the top three cruisers on board, a meal in the Normandie hosted by the Captain, Staff Captain and the Hotel Director.

This was the second reunion cruise for us and it is a great experience.

Besides that the cruise itself was outstanding.

Good evening,Arno

Were you one of the ''top three cruisers on board'' being treated in the Normandie ???

Sets the ''standards'' for your next CC reunion cruise on Connie next February, does it not ???

Would you rate, all in all, this recent SUMMIT cruise as among your top 5 in your list of past cruises ??

Cheers

:)

Were you one of the ''top three cruisers on board'' being treated in the Normandie ???

Sets the ''standards'' for your next CC reunion cruise on Connie next February, does it not ???

Would you rate, all in all, this recent SUMMIT cruise as among your top 5 in your list of past cruises ??

Cheers

:)

Hi Claude:

We were #1 with 60, another couple with 48, 3rd couple with 33.

We cruised with Couple # 3 on a HAL cruise in 2000 for 21 days from Tampa to Vancouver. We were members of the champion cumulative trivia team on HAL and partnered up again on Summit.

It was one of our 5 most memorable Celebrity cruises!!

We enjoyed a Mexican Riviera cruise in 2005 on Mercury which was one of those 'Reunion Cruises'. When we returned to our cabin there were little gifts on our bed over the 12 days. A Captains Club ticket wallet, a photo frame, a book... can't remember what else now.

We thought that was rather nice.

Archived