Booking for 2008 and 2009?

Queen of Adventure

Wow, I just went to look at suite prices for The Panama Canal itinerary on the Quest... almost all of the suite categories are booked through March 2008:rolleyes:

Anyone know when we can anticipate itineraries for later in 2008 and 2009 so I can get there earlier?:p

Thanks!

Wow, I just went to look at suite prices for The Panama Canal itinerary on the Quest... almost all of the suite categories are booked through March 2008:rolleyes:

Anyone know when we can anticipate itineraries for later in 2008 and 2009 so I can get there earlier?:p

Thanks!

Hi Queen of Adventure !

As the last poster said, itineraries are out through April 2009. If you are looking for a Panama Canal sailing in late 2008 or early 2009, its not going to happen, as both Journey and Quest are in Europe and Asia in 2008 and into April 2009. Beyond that, its anyone's guess as to where the ships will be in Mid to Late 2009. I suppose it will all depend on how well the foreign itineraries sell (or not). I hope at least 1 of the 2 Azamara ships will be back in the US in 2009, but only time will tell.

Archived