Cruise that only goes to 2 islands for 7 - 9 day cruise

MIDDLE VILLAGE

I'm wondering if anyone knows a cruise ship that stay at one caribbean island for say 1 1/2 days to 2 days and then goes to another for a 1 1/2 to 2 days and returns. I love cruising but always wish there was more time on 1 island. Does anyone know of any cruise that does this? thanks.

The only ones that do that are the ones who cruise only to Bermuda. But to be honest, I personally don't see the excitement with Bermuda. I think it's one of the most boring places. But if you're looking for something other than Bermuda, it doesn't exist.

Extend your cruise and take a back to back. The "second" cruise usually offers the same (or similar) itineraries so you can be in the port for 2 days instead of one. Try two 5 day cruises, or two 7 day or . . .

Or if 7 days is all you have, look at itineraries for both FLL and MIA since it's easy to get between the two ports. You might be able to piggyback some of their itineraries. Happy sailing. I feel the same way about most ports . . . I want to do more than there is time for.

:):):)

We selected a cruise to Bermuda, which just fit the bill -- 2 1/2 days at sea, two days in Bermuda, and 2 1/2 days sailing back. A really relaxing voyage. We have been twice, and my husband, who loves Bermuda would go again in a heartbeat. He is from England, and loves the atmosphere in Bermuda, which is decidedly British in feeling. It is a very "civilized" place to visit.

Bermuda may not be full of excitment, but it is a lovely place with friendly people. You don't see the poverty that you find on lots of other island and people trying to see you things at the pier.

If you are on the East Coast, you can sail out of Baltimore and park right at the pier.

Archived