Damian Piano man/Elation GONE!

KAW

:D Hi folks!

Had a great cruise on the Elation Sept. 8th. Fell in LOVE with Damian Brille (spelling??) the piano man in Dukes bar. Unfortunately, he is off on vacation to New Zealand and may not need to return to ships in the future if his album/career take off..bad for us..good for him. His contract was up and he had not resigned yet....Wow, he was passionate about his piano and singing. Kept me watching every night and looking forward to hearing him sing.

Elation was holding up well. Great staff, clean room, good food (I really believe it was the best food I have had yet on any cruise!), and I actually won at the craps tables!

Does anyone know the spelling of Damian's name or his my space address? I can't seem to find it.

Perhaps, you might be referring to Damian Brell. He was featured in the piano bar on our July 29th Liberty cruise. Damian Brell was the best entertainer on that cruise. He left the Liberty the end of August and I thought he was on vacation, but if it is the same guy then he may have filled in for someone else.

John & Shari

• 5 months later...

Archived