We Brought Home The BEST Cruise Souvenir!!!

ginacc

I mentioned before that we were trying for kiddo #2 on our cruise last month. Well, the Inspiration must be a lucky ship 'cause our little souvenir will be arriving May 18, 2008! :D:D:D:D:D:D We just found out this week. Wish us luck and health (and if you're trying for one of your own, Cabin U231 is lucky!)

I mentioned before that we were trying for kiddo #2 on our cruise last month. Well, the Inspiration must be a lucky ship 'cause our little souvenir will be arriving May 18, 2008! :D:D:D:D:D:D We just found out this week. Wish us luck and health (and if you're trying for one of your own, Cabin U231 is lucky!)
The best I have for a souvenir from my cruise was a "ship on a stick". What contest did you enter

Congratulations, I wish you and the litle one the best of health.

I mentioned before that we were trying for kiddo #2 on our cruise last month. Well, the Inspiration must be a lucky ship 'cause our little souvenir will be arriving May 18, 2008! :D:D:D:D We just found out this week. Wish us luck and health (and if you're trying for one of your own, Cabin U231 is lucky!)

Congratulations.........

Makes you wonder how many kids are named because of this very reason;)

Vicky, Victoria, Victor, Gloria, Valorie, Val, Connie, Conrad, Destiny, Liberty, Libby and Holly.

And for Pete's sake.........Sue LOL!!!

:D Congratulations!!!!!!!!

Lisa, I noticed your in your signature that you too have an heavenly angel. My angel is Kim (my middle girl) who will be forever 17. My other girls are 24 and 19. How long ago for you? My Kim left us 4 years ago in a car accident. My thoughts are with you and your family as we can relate to one another.

Congratulations!!

My 4 y.o. twin grandchildren were conceived when I took DS and DDIL on the Victory in Sept. 2002. When we found out it was a boy and a girl, I tried to get them to name them Victor and Victoria, but they wouldn't bite. We are now leaving on Sept. 30 (on the Legend), with DS and DDIL, and they are trying again. We'll see if the Legend is as lucky, although hopefully not twins again.

We brought home that same souvenir from Italy 17 years ago when we were there on our honeymoon. I think that is why our son loves cruising so much....being around all those Italian officers...it is like going home!

Congrats!!!

Remind me to check out the Inspiration for our honeymoon in 01/09 then! We were planning for a babymoon on a cruiseship, nice to know we're not the only ones! :) I wonder what their itinerary is like then, hopefully a lot of ports we've already been too, lol!

I told FI that's how we'll start trying... for souvenirs. :) That way we can get a few vacations in inbetween kids, lol.

Congrats!!!

Archived