Fao brit cruisers on X721 Oriana Christmas cruise

LibraLass41

I say 'Brit cruisers 'only because they will know what i'm talking about as this entertainer is a Brit....

Jane McDonald back to her roots !

Read in the paper yesterday that Jane McDonald will be spending this Christmas on a cruise in the Caribbean....

'' going back to her roots and doing what started her on the path to worldwide fame (!) and stardom 10 years ago.

She will be performing on P & O Oriana crossing the Atlantic from Southampton to Barbados (I make that cruise X721 if anyones interested).

Jane started her singing career aboard Celebrity Galaxy when the BBC show 'The Cruise ' launched her into the limelight in 1997. Her debut album went straight to No1. She will join Oriana on Dec 15th, with the ship arriving in Barbados on Dec 26th. On Christmas day it will be sailing from Tortola in the British Virgin Islands to St Kitts in the West Indies. Before that, Jane is having a non-singing holiday - on what else ? a cruise ship.

Sue

Archived