Okab shoes

bella1979

OK, wore the mules tonight to dinner, they weren't hot at all, very comfortable. I'm going to order more of these, they're really cute and the price is certainly right!

Do they stay on your feet well as you walk? Sometimes those slides I have a hard time keeping them on.

They stayed on my feet fine, and I also sometimes have problems walking out of the slide type shoes. I'm sorry I didn't look on the site for a contact us area. It is odd that there is no mention of what the shoes are made of. Also they are packaged in a chiffon type bag rather than a shoe box, so I can't check the box for info.

The shoe is made from Microplast—a material that's both lightweight like plastic and has the flexible, non-slip qualities of rubber—Oka b's shoes are anti-microbial and machine washable. Cool huh? I didn't know they were anti-microbial and machine washable. I guess that means they won't stink!! :p

Archived